<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 17, 2006

WAHOO!
What a day. So work is normal, nothing special to report there. I'm driving home(if you can call that much traffic "driving"), windows down, BELLOWING Corey music and feelin' just plain great when I get a phone call.
Her: "Hi, Andrew Bar?"
Me: "Close enough, this is Andrew Bare. Who is this?"
Her: "This is Stephanie from the San Luis Obispo Circuit City... You won our opening day raffle for an XBox 360!"

...you can imagine the rest from there. MEGACOOL! Bryan entered my name in the raffle last night, and it got picked. He picked up the 360 and the two games it came with tonight... I(and he) are still amazed... we DON'T WIN these things. Typically, I'd manage third place in a one-on-one contest...so this is flat-out wonderful. It's in SLO for now, so I'll meet the newest member of our family in January. In the gaming short term, gonna shoot for a Wii on Sunday, wish me luck! Thinkin' some Zelda action and a healthy dose of Monkey Ball to round it out. IT'S A GOOD TIME TO BE ME! =) =) =)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?