<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Ye gods, folks! Don't let me hide from blogging for this long!

When was last posting? Ah, yes. My birthday. Well SHIT a lot has happened. School's started(and passed the halfpoint for the quarter), we've moved into this house, a pair of Magic Mountain trips, a tournament, and a life has happened. First and foremost: the house. Runnning a house is HARD. So many bills.... but we've got it under control(finally). It's nice to drive back to your living quarters, I can't quite explain why. The video gaming wall of DOOOM is back, and improved! The second TV does wonders for the setup, as does the übercomplex wiring goin' on in the back.
Magic Mountain. WOOOOO! Did the second Six Flags run on Halloween. TOTALLY AWESOME. No problems(a little late at places), short lines(both times, actually), and great company. Third trip is November 21... mark your calendars!

It's voting day! YAY! Let's prune that Bush!

If it's still playing in your area, I implore you to see Garden State. I swear, it's changed my life more than most things lately. Excellent film by an excellent actor with a rockin' soundtrack.

Today, my free time(ha! What free time?) comes to an end, as I shall pick up Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 in a matter of minutes. Why do you do this to me during midterm season, Atari? How have I wronged you?

See The Incredibles on Friday! PEACE OUT!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?