<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

"When I come home for summer, I'm fixing your toaster, making it the way God intended toasters to be. Your toaster makes me weak."

There is an explanation behind the above quote, IM me if you really need to know.

Anyway... another good day. Much purchased, yet surprisingly little money spent! KALUKALAY! 8-port LAN Switch, $19. Like, damn, man. Gamecube extenders, $2 each on clearance. YEE-HA! And, of course, after a year and a half of stalking, the Disney Store has finally given in to my various threats and created a Stitch T-Shirt in adult sizes! WOOOOOOOO! And it kicks ass, to boot. Also, on the down side, the Sacramento region DDR has gone to hell. The ONLY decently priced machine is a 4-for-4 Disney's Rave, which brings so many tears to my eye, it defies the laws of physics. Which I got a B in this quarter, so EXTRA HAPPY! The rest of my grades come out tomorrow morning, so you'll know by my blog how things went. All set for more fun coming up soon crazy happy wow time!

Oh yeah, and Dr. Bombay kicks fucking ass.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?