<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Okay, this word goes out to everyone who has ever owned an XBox:

It is your sole purpose in life to go out and snag Kung Fu Chaos! GO NOW! BEST GAME EVER! Fuses Jackie Chan movies, Ooga Booga, and Power Stone! AWESOME!

Coming back to IE a few hours later, we have more to say.
My photo is on the wall at McClintock's Steakhouse! I defeated the great and very very frightening Baron of Higuera, a one pound mass of ground beef smothered in cheese and wrapped by a massive flavorful bun. That's right, A POUND of meat. I don't think I can ever eat a burger again.

Also, side note: Email programs are stupid. "Returned to sender. Reason: email contains virus." So... why do I want it again?

More work to do, not much time to do it. Ta-ta for now!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?