<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 02, 2004

Back to some sort of equilibrium. Not going up anytime soon, but the crying ended.

In any case. Nobody wants to hear that crap anyway, so I'm going to make a sincere effort to keep it to myself. Sorry about that. This blog is steadily turning into just another one-man soap opera of teen angst, which is something I'd rather not do. I'd rather make it *somewhat* artistic or something.

For those of you who read this(one? two?), you already know I'm a Poly student. As such, you know that my day, like any good Poly student, involves a LOT of walking. With music being more difficult to set up than it need be, I spend those walking times(30+ minutes a day) thinking. Sometimes about the past, sometimes about class, but more often than not, my mind wanders more than even I do. This makes as good a place to ramble as any; I doubt anyone even reads this thing anymore, so hey.

Well, I was gonna say more, but... I'm tired. Sleep? Or Blog? Now THAT'S a no-brainer. I salute you, O inquisitive reader, but I have nothing more for you tonight. Try again next time.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?