<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 17, 2004

I got whined at about not blogging again, so FINE. I'll blog. =P

Another week o' classes has gone by. For once, Hooooooly monkey, I'm thinking I may just get some decent grades. But of course, that's work for another day. Because now, we start a FOUR DAY WEEKEND! WOO! At this time, Jew and I are punking 3rd Mix's Endless mode, which is teh evil! WOO! (Side note: When did WOO! become a period for me?) Friend Thomas from home is coming today, as well as the parents of the Jew. B-Ball game tonight, oughta be fun. Always work to be done... MY MUSIC IS BEING ORGANIZED! HOLY MONKEY POO! That project is on hiatus till the beginning of next week, what with the coming of my new 200GB drive. Num.
What else has been hap'nin' this past week? None too much... found and DEMOLISHED the source of my calpoly email spam. Happy day for all. Not much else to report at this time... back later when I think of more! And one more time:


WOO!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?