<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 21, 2003

Hey all! Some notes from the last week:

(See Joe's blog or my picture site): TERROR LEVEL ERNIE! WOO! YEA! GO ERNIE GO!

My picture site: Photos are being edited as we speak... it'll be a few days though, as I need to update the design. Anyone got any ideas? All thoughts are appreciated...

Napa: WOO! COUSINS! And by the way: Four year olds are wonderful... old enough for the punches to hurt, young enough not to know any better. "Love punches". FUN!

Wallet: What a difference a week makes. Between a mondo XMas present from the Napa fam, cash for odd jobs around town, and my monthly de-broke-money-getting, my wallet has about a hundred times what it had a week ago. WOO! I CAN BUY FOOD AGAIN!

If I think of anything else to say, I shall blog again. Until then, however, PEACE OUT! And watch out for Ernie!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?