<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 20, 2003

What's happened?

Why is everything so fucked up for so many people right now?

I don't get it. I'm not sure how much more we can collectively handle. Educationally, mentally, socially. Nothing's working out, and we're all so very tired of having everything come up zero at every turn.

I realize that this isn't really a helpful thing to post on, but damnit, I can't think of anything else. There ISN'T anything else; I feel like we've all hit rock bottom and are starting to dig.

I feel that the one reason we're all still alive is each other.

I'd like to take a minute, and thank everyone who reads this, who knows what I'm talking about, for being you. Thank you for being you, as corny as it sounds; I don't know how any of us would survive without each other. San Luis Obispo folks: you guys rock. Folsom gal: much gratitude. Chico guy: you still rule.

Yeah, I'm sappy. It's cheesy. I know all that. But honest to god, I feel it's true. I love all you guys.

Goodnight to all.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?