<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 06, 2003

WARNING: empty random bitching.

I don't know why I'm writing right now. I guess it might be therapeutic or something. God knows I need it.

Why do I bother setting goals? All it's doing is hurting. I told myself I'd work harder, do better in school. I'm working harder, but getting the same damn results. All the studying in the goddamn world is for naught when you fucking freeze up walking to the goddamn test. For most, that's a bad dream. I live it at least once a quarter. AT LEAST. I'm surprised I've even managed to stay at this school.

All this is is empty bitching at nobody again. I should be keeping this crap to myself; after all, it's my goddamn problem.

Shutting up now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?