<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 05, 2003

GAH. Bad little blogboy, you're not posting again! Shame on me... Anyway, the last few days/weeks. DDR Mecca... I missed most of it(because Taco Bell is giving me HOURS now! WOO!), but we had fun. Tim's house is fun, and I got to see more of my SoCal homies. Inspiration/insanity struck, and three days later, Max300 double was mine. That covers that week... Birthday madness! Joe! Jeremy! Forrest! Lena! And the crew from Real Life! Marine World-y goodness. We had fun, yepyup. After that, we go to Oregon, where Forrest and I enter The Land Which Minorities Forgot and find all sorts of interesting little surprises. I want a Fred Meyer. It's the Swiss Army Shop, with a billion and one things on sale, from gas to groceries. And 3-Liter bottles of Dew! WOO! It's a party in a plastic bottle! Since the return to civilization, I've been... at work. And lots of it. Got a gift certificate for doing something good at the Taco Bell(dunno what) for $10 at(*MAJOR SHUDDER*) Wal-Mart. For the second time in my life, I entered the Realm of The Evil Smiley-Dude. The brand-new Wal-Mart in Roseville is as good as Wal-Mart can get. It had an arcade(crap games though), and I couldn't find anyone to help me. I made up a game, though: Where's Wal-Dude. It's kinda fun, until you remember where you are and just want to GET THE HECK OUT. I did my thing, and now I'm poised to go back to work tomorrow, a Saturday, at EIGHT FREAKING AM. But, money is money, and 8AM means double prizes on the cash front. WHEEEEEEEeeeee.... *snore*

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?