<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

What... I didn't make a second post? Oops. Good old reliable me. Well... It's been nearly 2 weeks since my last one, and what's happened in the life and times of that crazy crazy Auburnite? Answer: not too much. Work, be lazy, be lazy, work, and vacation. This past weekend, we(myself, my brother, and Mom) went to the San Jose area, went to a much improved Great America(Stealth is fun...), and today, did a double-duty on Waterworld Concord(very pretty, but assholes for clientele) and the Jelly Belly Factory(CANDY up the wazoo, and a Hebrew Jelly bean guide! Jeremy will be proud). Every day with more traffic than I thought possible. Sunday evening was comprised of no less than ninety miles of solid CAR, from 4 miles outside of Auburn to 30 miles outside of San Francisco. Very uncool. I come home to a shut down PC and a funeral: Goodbye Futurama. I shall miss you and mourn you daily. 72 episodes of fun, laughs, and the biting of shiny metal asses...*sniff* I'll be fine. The Simpsons live on! Now, I resume my cleaning of my room, and the doing of odd jobs for money. Until next I blog, I bid you adieu!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?